Friday, May 2, 2008

Craft Lab: Baby Buggy



Here is my latest project. This is a vintage baby buggy from the 6o's. My daughter has sooo may strollers, we just can't park them all in the play room, so I asked her to pick the one she wanted to get rid of. I've had this on my craft list for so long. I'm so happy to cross it off my list. I added some Amy Butler fabric to the sides, made a little pad for the baby dolls to lay on and finished it off with a bit of aqua grosgrain ribbon. This buggy is an awesome toy. It has lived a good life with us but is ready to head off to new adventures. I have to say, this little buggy is way more durable then the new one we have, which have broken within hours off being home, but my little girl likes the new ones, so out with the old in the this case.

No comments: