Monday, January 26, 2009

My laptop Died

Hello Loyal Blog Readers,
Our laptop is broken and the new one is scheduled to arrive Monday(YIPPEE). So, I've decided to take a few days off from daily posts. Here are the things to come up next on the blog:
I have been crafting a bit.
I made a very cool collage and I can't wait to share it with you.
We just tagged and let four more butterflies free today at the park and took home 10 caterpillars that will make their change over the next few days.
I can't wait to show all of you all our Valentine decorations that have taken over the house.
We also just started to receive a weekly box of organic veggies from a CSA. So exciting! So many new recipes to try out.
Thanks for being here, and wish me luck setting up the new computer!!!
peace,
Gabrielle

No comments: