Friday, March 13, 2009

Craft Lab: Mail/Mag holder








Now that the house is so clean and clutter free this week, I decided to get out the Mod Podge and some beautiful Amy Butler scrapbook paper and make a little something. This one was a little easier the second time around. I love the color combinations. The kids voted on painting the wooded pegs this way. They mixed the paint for me and even helped in the painting. I just need to add a few coats of Mod Podge, and I'll load it in my Etsy store. This will make a great holder for my Everyday Food mags from Martha. Since I have so many, I pull out all the ones for the next couple of months. I rotate them, so I'm always in season with the recipes.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Your blog is beautiful!! This is also a really great craft..I love the colors you used. Gorgeous! Great idea!!

Jenn
www.LearnHowToMakeBows.com