Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Craft Lab: Spray Paint Time


I was a very busy crafter last week. I've been looking for some good spray paint colors lately and found these at Home Depot. I didn't have any paper bags, so my neighbor gave me this Trader Joe's paper bag. I should have borrowed 2 or 3, but I made do with one. I only got a little over spray on the lawn. And for some reason my honey didn't even complain about it. Since, I'm new to this spray paint thing,I learned along the way. Check out this post from one of my favorite bloggers, Peacock Feathers to help you make things perfect when using spray paint. I should have followed her steps better. Next up, the decoupage process.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hey, thanks so much for the shout out! It looks like you did a good job to me. I always end up getting paint on something...