Saturday, May 16, 2009

Grandma Tea Day!!!!







The excitement is brewing around here in anticipation of our Annual Grandma Tea, to honor our beloved Grandma. We meet up a local tea house and enjoy a nice time. Here's my darling daughter's special hat for the party. She'll be a vision in pink. Grandma found the hat at a yard sale and steamed the hat back into hat shape. Then Grandma disassembled an old Easter decoration, and we hot glued the silk floral around the hat. I can't wait to see and catch up with most of my cousins and aunts today. It will also be a little gift to spend time with my Grandma Mary, too. I hear she had a day of pampering to ready her for today. I just might wear make up today!! I haven't planned my outfit yet. I'll get the vintage hat box out and see what I can come up with. I hope you all have a great day!!

No comments: