Monday, September 14, 2009

Oh My: Girls Weekend in Vegas



I had the pleasure of going to Las Vegas to help my dear friend celebrate her birthday. The seven of us hit all the clubs at the Palms. I loved Ghost Bar. The interior was beautifully done, minimal and modern. The pool was so crazy!! I'm not sure I should've been in the murky water with all the other 2000 people, but it was so damn HOT! The people watching was so much fun. I also feel in love with Paul Oakenfold. He DJ'ed at Rain on Saturday and I got my groove on to the trance and techno music. It's 2 days later and I can still feel the beat. So, now I'm totally exhausted. I came home Sunday with a wee 3 hours of sleep, and threw not one but two parties for my son's birthday. My house looks like a bomb went off. So now, I clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: