Friday, September 4, 2009

Vintage Mirrors



On my morning run last week, I went by a house that had just sold and it's new owners were emptying the house. The previous owner was an artist (we have the same color blue door) and had just recently passed on. The new owners bought the house and everything inside. They were basically taking a whole house of vintage to the Good Will. I was all red and sweaty, went right up and introduced myself. The young new home owner was a fireman (so is my honey). So next thing I knew, I'm taking some really cool mirrors home. I have always wanted a shell mirror. The little green mirror will be repainted shiny white and hung somewhere around here. As for the shell mirror, it's big and I have to figure out where to place it. Maybe it doesn't belong in this house. I'm sure I'll come up with something.

No comments: