Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Oh My- life and art

I was pleased to find Design Sponge did an Orange County city guide last week. Being from Orange County and not leaving my abode by the beach much, I found the guide to be very inspiring. I had to check out the places I hadn't been. It's so weird how life just works out sometimes. While at the post office mailing an order, I FOUND twenty bucks on the ground. I came home and my honey suggested we go put to lunch! Yippee, I wouldn't be cooking!!! A moment later his mom called and we invited her to join us. We were heading south for a birthday party and decided to meet her halfway at the CAMP in Costa Mesa which was on the city guide, I was excited. I had actually been there before, for a Bikram Yoga class, but I didn't get a chance to check things out. So, we dined at Native Foods. LOVED it!! A great vegetarian restaurant. I'm not a vegetarian but I'll be going back there. Then we found Seed Peoples Market. WOW! I want to open store like this. They wouldn't let me take photos, lame, but the store was filled with handmade goodies. They also give fabulous craft classes. Our trip ended with us having a moment of solitude, drinking Chia Tea and looking at this cool art installation on these stairs. I started to read the affirmation, and noticed I had changed my life. All of these had come true for me, and by changing, I had changed the world. A great day!

No comments: