Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Hunt: a new lamp for Heather

1
Craigslist: $65 fluted ceramic
3
Craigslist $250 for a pair


One of my favorite blogs My favorite and my best, has been doing this fun Craigslist challenge. She basically will find you your design look on your local craigslist, even though you may not think your look is out there. This lady cracks me up. Please go and check her out.

The other day while hanging out with my very stylish friend, she mentioned she wanted a new lamp in her living room. So, I challanged my self to find her some contenters. Here are some fun modern choices. I like this orange one, it would go nicely with some of their amazing art. It a bit funky, but for 65 bucks, it's a great deal. I see her choosing lamp 3. With a new shade this lamp is tall and would fit into her lovely beach/modern decor no problem. What do think?

No comments: