Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ideas for Molly's room

My sweet niece wants to redo her bedroom. She has really expensive taste, just like me. The reality is that we have a very tight budget and need to transform her space with little cash. We're still figuring out the floor plan. She wants to go from a full bed to a twin bed to give herself some more space. That means she'll need more money for a new mattress . She has a few pieces that we'll be working around, this table and this clock from And Furthermore. So, right now I'm going to focus on the draperies. I found Modern Flora fabrics by Jessica Jones are on sale for $6.50 per yard over at J. Carolyn. These are Home Decor weight and 54" inch wide, which are perfect for drapes. I some of these photos over on Jessica's Flickr pool.



Bulletin board inspiration via Pure Style Home

No comments: