Monday, April 12, 2010

the Hunt:: Outdoor Rug/Door Mat


Here's the back yard. We're getting ready for summer. We repainted the black iron patio funniture, and cleaned up the red cushions. We also just got two huge black umbrellas from Ikea to shade the shallow end of the pool and the spa. So color wise, we're working with turquoise, black, grey, and red. I'd like to keep with those colors as I choose a rug for the mat in front of the french doors. The rug can be big, or I can go with a runner. The husband wants color. Here's some things I've found to go with the modern look we're going for.


1. teal outdoor rug from: Domestic Modern
I like this one however, at $270- it's way out of the budget
2. floral outdoor rug from: Furniture Find
at $219
3.& 4. Coral rug from: Plush Rugs
$159 for a 3 x 5
5. Black floral from: Overstock
$31 for a 2x6 runner-great price, but it's not modern
6. Colonial Mills woven in Turquoise: Rugs USA
$139 for 3x5
7. Gray on Gray: Rugs USA
$156 for 3x5-I like this one

No comments: