Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oh My: Life of LAUNDRY

I hate to admit this, but for the last year and half, I haven't been that green when it comes to drying our clothes. Since we got a dryer that works, I rarely hang things up to dry on the solar tree. With all the cleaning and updating go on in the backyard, I was given the choice to get rid of the tree or find a place in our home for it. The solar tree was a birthday gift a few years back and I really don't want to get rid of it. However, it takes up so much space. The hubby and I compromised and we moved it to a back wall out of the way. I thought I'd better use it. Do you like how I match my laundry bucket? After hanging up this big load, it hung out in the wind and sun for 4 hours. I went to take it down and it was still wet. OMG! I had to use the dryer anyways!

No comments: