I made this Eiffel Tower silhouette collage for my mom for Mother's Day. I got the idea over at One Pretty Thing, whom featured this project from Tatertots and Jello. It was pretty easy and fun to boot. I took an old canvas that I had been playing with paint on.
- take one piece of 12 by 12'' paper and glue it to the canvas with Mod Podge.
- print out a photo of the tower from Google images. The photo was smaller then I wanted so I hand drew it to the correct size. I folded the tower sketch in half and cut out the image.
- trace the tower onto the black scrap paper and cut it out.
- Follow that up by gluing the tower to the large paper.
- To finish, I applied 3 thick coats Mod Podge, one at a time allowing the Mod Podge to dry before adding any more coats.