Monday, August 2, 2010

The Find: Premier Prints




This post is for my neighbor, whom has a house just like mine two streets over. She has great taste, with a fun, beachy, modern decor. Her home is warm and welcoming. She's been looking for a fabric to put above her kitchen window and I found these and thought they'd be perfect. So what do you think? Not bad for $9.99 a yard. That's right, $ 9.99. Premier Prints is a wonderful resource for affordable fabrics. Thanks Blue Print Bliss for the heads up on this store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the fabrics. I will check out the site. I met you a year ago last July.........In Los Alamitos. You had some of your decopage boxes at a show with other crafters in a designer showroom. I just came across your card. Some times it takes awhile..