Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Garden Tour: La Mesa

Come with me on this tour of our friends wonderful backyard.
Welcome to the vegetable garden! I love the fence and gate.
This garden inspired the school garden design.
Here's the view up the hill from the garage.
Here's the stairs from the upper terrace.
The fire pit kept us nice and warm.
The kiddies on the tire swing. How cool would it be to raise you kids in a yard like this?
Every nook and corner has a thoughtful placement of plants and place to sit and think or whatever.
The succulents are abundant and healthy. We went home with a bunch of cuttings for our yard.
A view from the top!
Just some of the tomatoes.
Lush and tropical.

Thanks for coming with me on my tour. I left feeling so inspired.

If you are in the San Diego area and are interested in XERISCAPE landscaping, contact GFG Landscaping.