Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm loving brass

I'm still looking for some key pieces for the kitchen remodel, and saw this amazing light from Design Within Reach via Lonny. I've been looking at the Moroccan lights that cast a wonderful pattern on the ceiling and walls. This is even better, a modern shape, the perfect size, and I even like it in brass. I think the brass adds a warmth to the shiny white cabinets we're using. Oh, and the price doesn't break the bank.
Then I found these pulls from Atlas that could pull the look together. Of course a kitchen full of these might just break the bank. I'm a saver, so I can still budget these babies in.


Next, I found this facet over at Remodelista. Gosh, this baby is priced at $1800. I think better find something a little more affordable.

No comments: