Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Saturday'sThirfting Finds

I went to Designing Whims (my former employer) to do a little kitchen research Saturday. Right next door is a charity thrift store and I promised the kids I'd let them pick something out for themselves after being perfect little angels while mommy looked through catalogs and talked kitchens with the owners Larry and Chrysteen. 
We went to three stores in all and we scored!
Here's most of my loot!

Set of three Aqua faceted plastic bangles $1I can't wait to wear these beauties.

Turquoise Plastic Bangle $.50

Shiny White Ceramic Butterfly Votive $1

Lots of wood bunnies $1.  I'll be glittering these soon for Easter.

Vintage Twine $.89.

3 Super Large Embroidery Hoops $2.  I'm going to put some fabric in these big guys and add them to my daughters rooms to hang on the wall.


Wood Plaque $.75  I'll be painting or decoupaging this soon.
We had a lot of fun.  It was like going yard sailing, only for a good cause.

No comments: