Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Valentine Party

My friend threw a beautiful Valentine Party last year and I'm so excited to finally show off the images from the event. This was a mommy and me play date party for kids of all ages. Her modern aesthetic was wonderfully executed in the decor and food.
She picked up the decor at Michael's.

I loved this idea so much I copied it this year.

I'm sneaking in this back side of the vase in so you can see her playroom in the background.


The kids were asked to bring in shoe boxes so they could decorate them at the party with cut up magazines. Later, they all went around and dropped in their valentines.


How cute are these heart Jellos?
What kid party wouldn't be complete with out the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?

The whole spread was delicious!

Homemade cupcakes to finish off the play date.



Thanks M for letting me share these beautiful photos of your home.

No comments: