Friday, March 18, 2011

A thrifting we will go!

On my recent trip to Palm Spring I begged the husband to take me thrifting so I could find cool vintage stuff for the new kitchen. I did my research and wanted to check out Angel View. I guess they have a few out in the valley, we went to the one in Cathedral City.

This tufted leather sofa was awesome, only $99. Of course someone already swooped in on this great deal, as it had a sold sign on it. The husband like this one, this one is very manly.
I loved this faux bamboo metal etagere. This would have be great in my daughter room. But it was also sold. If by chance I did buy this one, I would have spray painted it and relined the faux wood shelves. I guess if I had the cash I would replace the existing shelves with new glass ones. This was $80 by the way.
Two really cool ottoman's $15 each.
I really should have bought one of these, heck two of them.
I actually think this crazy fabric is cool, but the husband not so much.
This beautiful set of china was only $40. I'm kind of regretting not buying it. It was gray with silver rims, so pretty and modern. Oh well, I'm going back to the desert two more times this spring and I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy stuff.

No comments: