Friday, April 15, 2011

Oh My: New Vago Chair

I really wanted 4 new white chairs for the front yard, however, the universe had another plan. I rushed over to Ikea yesterday and was so disappointed to learn the Vago chair was out of stock with none on order. So, as I was leaving the store, I decided to walk thru the "as is" section. I walked up the aisle and back, and as I was leaving this green Vago chair appeared. I swear it wasn't there when I walked by the first time. I did a little happy dance right there in the "as is" area. The price on this chair was only 9.99 to boot. It has a few scratches, but hey, this thing is going to get scratched up at our place so who cares. It's not the white chair I've been dreaming about, but it will do.


It's bigger in person and comfortable too.

It's the perfect kick back chair, two little kids can sit on it at the same time too.

We all decided the chair can go a lot of places at our home, it matches both kids rooms.  Later on, I walked by my daughter room and look what I found.  My daughter totally styled the chair.  Too funny! 

No comments: