Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Craft 52 week 16: Easy Art Update

Craft 52
week 16
Easy Art Update

Recently, I've been slowly changing things around the house.  Moving objects around and changing the flow.  I saw this post and had to check out Paper Mojo for myself.  I loved what I saw and ordered some marblized paper on Monday and got it on Thursday.  


Here's the before.  We've had  2 of these sun prints for almost 15 years, and it was time to move on.  

I got the frames at Ikea way back when. 

Here's the paper.  For 4.99, it's a great deal.  The paper is thin, like news print.

I got two colorways- here's the red, gold and green.

And the black gold and silver

The After

You can't tell in the photos, but the metallic is stunning in person.

The red, green and gold paper rocks the hall bathroom.  I love the way it ties into the Amy Butler towels and shower curtain.
Gosh, can you believe I made it all the way to week 16 in my year long craft project?  I still have so many ideas and crafty goodness to share!

1 comment:

oil lantern said...

Awesome, I am loving checking out your crafts, and this in particular is something that would go well with the decor in my home. I will have to go invest in some marble paper! Thanks for sharing!