Monday, May 9, 2011

Craft 52 week 17: Hanging Art

Craft 52:
week 17

Hanging Art
I my effort to clean, purge and organize our home, I had  a massed pile of canvases that needed a new place to be hung.  I choose a new home in our master bedroom to make an arrangement of art on the wall.  

 
the before
I moved the paint by numbers I redid, to the gallery wall across from the bed.
That vintage lamp is one of my favorite things. 
Gallery Wall- now all the vintage paint by numbers are together.

I winged this and just tried to get them all up and straight.  Funny, I used to get paid to hang art on peoples walls.


Here it is all done.  Took about 3 minutes.  Funny, the husband didn't even notice.   The art is a collection of paintings I've done over the last year, and one's from my daughter.
Have a great week!!!

No comments: