Friday, October 14, 2011

Halloween Photo Station

The PTA is hosting their annual Gala next week and they needed some help making the backdrop for the photo station.  I used a voting booth (3 sided folded piece of cardboard) and covered it with purple butcher paper.  Using some good paper scissors, I cut out a silhouette of a house, the moon, the land and a little owl.  After I arranged them to my liking, I used spray mount glue to adhere the cut paper to the purple background.  



Here's the voting booth and the butcher paper.  I used duck tape to stick the paper on.  The packing tape I used the night before didn't work at all and I had the re tape the thing.

Here's the pieces of paper mid project.  On the right you can see the graphics from the event that I used as my inspiration.
Here's the finished project.  I hope they like it!

No comments: