Sunday, December 18, 2011

Party Time

One of my best friends celebrated a certain milestone recently. She planned her dream day, skiing in the morning, the afternoon getting pampered at the spa, a special dinner, ending it all with dancing and charades. The night will be one I'll never forgot, good times with great people. 


I spent the week before the party getting my craft on.  It was so much fun getting back into my craft supplies.  I made a fun birthday banner (which I didn't photograph) fringed over 1000 feet of crepe paper streamers like these, cut out a bunch of table confetti using paint chips, made a fun cake topper inspired by this and made a bunch of photo-booth props via Oh happy day.




I covered the tables with a great red and white stripe fabric from Ikea.  I sprinkled fabric with 2" round discs cut from paint chips.
The  party wasn't  complete until we hung the disco ball.
Votives made the table sparkle!
The cake was adorned with a homemade topper. 
We set up a photo booth.  Here's me and and my sweetie.
the girls being silly
So many laughs with an awesome group of people.  A fun night!!!!!!!!! 

No comments: