Monday, February 13, 2012

new pots

I'm back. We just has stay-cation over the last 17 days. My normal routine was changed up a bit. Our stay-cation seemed like an endless list of things to do around the home front. We did a lot of weeding and got the front yard ready for spring. I cleaned up my little succulent garden and was able to plant a whole new area with cuttings from the cleaned up area. I love it when I don't have to spend any cash on plants.
I picked these pretty aqua pots up at the dollar store.
They look so pretty with my succulents in them.

Here's my little container garden.  It has been so neglected.  I haven't watered it in like 6 months.   I pulled out all of last years dead plants and found all kinds of new things growing.  It looks like will have some dill and lettuce in a upcoming weeks.

No comments: