Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy 40th to Me!

We spent the beginning of June in Cancun, Mexico celebrating my 40th Birthday. It was a great trip, lots of laying around and doing nothing. We picked of resort because of it's modern decor and we loved it.  I would highly recommend this place, Secrets Silver Sands Rivera Maya.  The atmosphere was awesome, service way above what we get in the states and the food was sooo good.   Here are some photos! 

here we are enjoying the cabana

I read three books on the trip. 

Modern rooms, all silvery and beautiful.



super comfy beds
beautiful sunsets!

huge modern chandeliers

so many places to chill
these iguanas ruled the grounds, a little intimating

cool wild life

perfect beach

our hotel had the best beach around

beautiful foliage
path to the beach

one of the many pools
cabana skies
me being silly, I'm stocked I still can do cartwheels at forty

nightly entertainment, these folks could dance
a gecko

No comments: