Friday, December 21, 2007

With my own two hands by Ben Harper

These are the lyrics to the most beautiful song. Every time I hear this song it makes my so happy. I had to share it.



I can change the world With my own two hands

Make a better place With my own two hands

Make a kinder place With my own two hands

With my own With my own two hands

I can make peace on earth With my own two hands

I can clean up the earth With my own two hands

I can reach out to you With my own two hands

With my own With my own two hands

Im gonna make it a brighter place

Im gonna make it a safer place

Im gonna help the human race With my own With my own two hands

I can hold you With my own two hands

I can comfort you With my own two hands

But you got to use Use your own two hands

Use your own

Use your own two hands

With our own With our own two hands

With my own With my own two hands

No comments: