Monday, March 24, 2008

Project Spring Cleaning

Project unclutter is on it's way at our home. We have spent a week getting rid of stuff. I only have a few more spaces to clear out. I have to say, this project is draining, yet it fells so wonderful to be free of stuff. We have been feeling a little cramped in our home. We were bursting at the seams. We have often talked about a bigger house to house all our stuff, but that's just ridiculous. We enjoy living within our means. Soon, all like items, ie: all my crafting stuff and supplies will be together, all family mementos and photos organized together, all sports stuff is together etc. Anyway, I'm not going to be crafting much, because I've made a big puzzle, and now I have to figure out how to put all the pieces back together. So far just by moving things around, we were able to use all of our storage bins, without spending a dime.

No comments: