Sunday, March 30, 2008

To Purge Or Not to Purge?

Well, I'm almost done with my purging of our stuff. We now have empty spaces all over the house. We now actually have all our food located inside the house(our pantry was located in the garage). That means no more cold feet in the morning while tip toeing into the garage to reach the pantry.
Big changes are underway in the garage. My honey pulled of all the mismatched paneling and wire and is in the process of rewiring the electrical and soon he will be putting up dry wall. Wow, our garage will soon be like an extra room. We plan on adding carpet(hopefully this will help with the dirt being tracked in the house from outside). We've waited along time to do this so it's very exciting.
I have to give a big thank you the blog writers over at www.unclutter.com for all the great advice on living with less. I'm loving that everything has it's place.

No comments: