Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Etsy Love- QwertyO



I had to share this wonderful Etsy find with all of you. Here's an Etsy Shop that is does something wonderful for the environment. This store is run by a mother/daughter team that has designed these amazing reusable snack baggies for lunches or whatever. I've been cringing every morning as I pull plastic bag after plastic bag out to make up my daughter's lunch(I ditched all of our plastic containers and use only glass now). I found this store and special ordered 10 bags. I can't wait till they get here. They also make large reusable bags for your fruit and veggies at the store. The daughter is using the money she makes to send herself to college. I see this as a win-win situation. Here's the link to the store:http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5504806&order=&section_id=&page=2 Happy shopping!!!!

No comments: