Monday, September 8, 2008

Palm Springs finds from 20First




We went to the dessert last weekend for a wedding and found a cool modern vintage home decor store 20First. If I had some extra cash that tulip table would have been ours. I was thrilled cause my honey loved it too. He liked it cause it was small and would fit nicely in our little house. Now, the white credenza was also awesome, they had it repainted and it was clean and fresh looking. I could see that flat panel siting on top of it and all the tv components hidden inside. The two night stands were so cool. The set came with some other pieces, a headboard and dresser, but I'm not the matchy matchy kind of designer so they didn't interest me. If you're going to be in Palm Springs area, drop in and say hello to Glenn and Nilda the owners. 20First is located at 1117 North Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 760-327-5400.

No comments: