Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm on vacation

Hello Readers,
I feel like I've been completely neglecting this blog. I'm sorry. We're on a staycation here and I've taken a break from blogging. I have so many things to share with you over the next few weeks. We're getting ready for school to start, sending my little girl off to Big Kid School. I really don't think this has truly set in.

I'm a little obsessed with this blog: http://blog.cjanerun.com/ A tragic story of a real life blogger who was in a horrible airplane crash a few weeks ago with her husband. Her loving family have taken in her children and blog daily about their recovery and life with 4 new children. If you are able, bloggers from around the country are holding actions to help raise money for the family. Here's a link: http://www.nierecovery.com/

To our cousins in New Orleans, we are thinking of you often, please let us know how you all are.

Thanks to all of you for sticking with me over the last 8 months.

Peace,
Gabrielle

No comments: