Monday, December 15, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth





We had the pleasure of going to Disneyland this week with the kids. My Auntie works for Disney and got us in for free. How cool is that? The park was not busy at all, and we were able to walk on most of the rides all day. As the daylight fell, the park turned into this truly magical place. It's a Small World was so beautiful. They have just redone the ride and it was spectacular. I took a ton of pictures, but in the movement and darkness it was hard to get a good shot. I wish I could have gone on it twice, so much glitter and happy little people. The end of the day proved to be the best. As we were walking out of the park, the castle was all lit up and it began to snow. My daughter was in awe. She saw the true magic that is Disney and it was so cool to witness her reaction to it all.




No comments: