Sunday, March 8, 2009

Getting my Led Out!!!!




My honey and I celebrated our 12th year wedding anniversary last night. We went to see a show by Classic Albums Live Led Zeppelin II. The band plays an entire classic rock album, just like the original performers. It's not a tribute band, just a really talented group of musicians, that rock it. It was sure a blast to be taken away. We danced and sang and enjoyed ourselves. We also had the pleasure of hanging out with some friends we hadn't seen in a while. We spent the night on a twin bed. I didn't sleep a wink all night. The spring forward really didn't help me either. So worth it!! Happy Anniversary, Babe!! Here's to the next 12 years!!

1 comment:

Kenna Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! And *best wishes* to you both in the next 12! :D