Thursday, August 6, 2009

oh My- studio


Before and after. When we redid our garage awhile back, I was so excited that my honey wanted to give me a place to craft. We share the space (he has a work bench and I have an 8' long counter space). I have slowly moved in, being careful not to invade his space. I love my studio, but it's often a big mess with many projects going on at the same time. I was so happy last week, when he mentioned I could possibly move a couple of his tools to a new home. As I shifted things around a bit, I gained a little more space under my long counter. With a few cuts of paper, I hid the contents of some of our storage bins, and saw some order. Before I knew it, I had cleaned up the place. Now it looks too neat, and I don't want to mess it up. I love order, and the inside of our home is very orderly. I really can't deal with a mess inside of the house . It's funny how I let my creative side get so messy and it doesn't bother me.

No comments: