Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm doing the CURE over at Apartment Therapy


I'm ready to take our home to the next level, so I'm participating in Apartment Therapy's Fall Cure. I purchased the book on Amazon last week and got it yesterday. What a fab read. Our house isn't bad by any means, I just want to dig deep and declutter, organize, and create a nice environment for all four of us. That means for the next 8 weeks I will be chronicling the process. My main concerns are a few closets, a file cabinet, and the craft supplies. I haven't been able to do this on my own and feel the program will help. We also have a few rooms that could be a little more done, by hanging art work and maybe a fresh coat of paint. I will also be deep cleaning our spaces. Dust is clutter, so out goes the dust! Needless to say, I'm very excited to get started!

1 comment:

Instantd said...

Looks fun! Also daunting. Looking forward to the before & afters. :D