A blog reader asked me where I get my supplies around here:
- Michael's Arts and crafts- headquarters for Martha Stewart's craft line, this is my go to spot-get your 40% off coupon in the Sunday paper. They also honor Joanns coupons too!
- Tall Mouse-My favorite store. It's little drive from here put worth it. They have the best selection of scrap book paper. They have down sized lately, put still have everything from fabric, jewelry making supplies, yarn etc.
- Jenny's Fabrics-located at 8984 Warner, Fountain Valley-They have a nice selection of fabrics and will special order for you.
- Target- great place for scrap booking supplies
- Walmart- On Beach Blvd- Although I'm not a big fan of the store, they do have great craft supples, and also carry Martha's Crafts.
- Big Lots-hit or miss, lately I've picked up lots of canvas, for cheap.