Monday, October 11, 2010

geese


I have a little fear of geese. It goes back to a day long ago when a crazy white goose chased me and my guy at the pond near where I grew up. These birds are mean.

We went to visit my husband at work last week, he's working in a fire station in the middle of a park. I brought some old bread along with us to feed the local ducks. We headed out to find the ducks and my husband took us over to spot where we'd never been. We rounded a turn and saw a whole lot of ducks. Then the geese came a running. Lot's of big crazy geese.

We ran for it. These two followed us forever. They were really fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your fear!! My son and I were chased away from a park a few years back by such geese. We felt so bad because a grandma and her granddaughter were left to fend for themselves amongst the pack of geese, but we weren't going back! Sorry granny...