Thursday, May 9, 2013

Bathroom Before and After

The Before 
Our Guest bathroom 
Dark and more Dark
We have lived in our home for close to 12 years and have done only cosmetic changes to the interior.  So finally we took the plunge and upgraded the main bathroom the kids and use everyday.  The bathroom was starting to have some water damage and the space needed some LOVE.
 






The After
Light and Bright


I hit up Craigslist and found a local business going out of business.  I picked up the floor tile for $5 a sf.  This is my dream floor.  I love it.
 
Our Amy Butler towels hang on the Ikea towel rack.

The double bar is perfect!

We installed a quartz counter.  I love the bright white.

All the bathroom fixtures are from Pioneer.

By favorite part is the new double TP holder from Ikea.

New Trash can from JC pennies.

The decided to use our previous vanity, toilet, tub and vanity light.   I just repainted the vanity to BM Flint from the Aura line. 

We tiled most of the room with white subway tile from Lowe's.
The new tub fixtures are so modern and beautifully designed.

Cararra marble corner shelve are awesome!

the floor

I'm in love with this new space.  It's so bright now because we added a new bathroom fan with a light and a fan that actually works.  I still need to add art work and hang a ceiling mounted shower curtain system.



1 comment:

The How-To Gal said...

It is so bright and beautiful! Good job!!