Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hanky du Jour

To keep my mind on design, I'm using my hankie of the day feature to imagine a beautiful room inspired by the hanky's design. This lovely hankie would make a beautiful bedroom, white bead board around the room, light blue on the walls, a yellow dresser with flower knobs from Anthropolie, the bedding would be all white( maybe a couple of yellow stripes in grosgrain on the bed skirt) The possibilities are endless, yellow and white paint on the wood floor, yellow as the border, white in the middle. I would use the pink in the accessories, very pale and subtle. An overstuffed chair slip covered in vintage chenille. Maybe a couple of pink crystals on the chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Can you see it? I can make this room yours if you'd like.

No comments: