Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Etsy Love-The Runny Bunny






I have this beautiful little bird planter from the 40's that's aqua blue with 2 little birds sitting on a branch. It's one of my favorite things. I have thought of starting up a collection of these little birds. I check out ebay for them and if I ever went out and saw one shopping I'd buy one. I was surfing Etsy the other day and saw this cute little birdy featured on the front page and had to check it out. Now, this is one of my new favorite Etsians the "Runny Bunny". This artist creates these elegant little figurines. The little funny ones are called hybrids, where she mixes up things a bit. I love her sense of humor. You must check out her shop, she has 100's of these cute little guys. Now my search is over, she'll even custom make pieces. I love it. Check out her store http://www.runnybunny.etsy.com/.

No comments: