Thursday, October 8, 2009

Craft Lab: Glittered Spiders



I started this project a couple years back. Back, before Martha introduced her awesome line of glitter. So, I had to use some inferior plastic glitter I found at the craft store. I have also since learned the correct way to glitter objects ala Martha Stewart. I have had these spiders on my to do list for over two years, that's a long time for a crafter. I thought it would be best to tackle this project close to Halloween, procrastinate ensued. My fake plastic spiders are done!!!! I did this over a week ago and I still have black glitter all over my work station. The clean up is going to happen today, so I can move on to other spooky things.

2 comments:

hbmillers3 said...

Love the spiders! They would go so well at my house!

Christina said...

what a fantastic project for halloween!