Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Craft Lab: Mini paint chip Banner





My daughter was very sick this weekend. I was trying to pick her up and totally threw out my back. Let me just say, it was a challenge taking care of her with my limited mobility. I laid flat on my back for most of the day. By the next day, I needed to do something creative. So here's what I made. I had everything on hand. Super easy!

You'll need paint chips, glue, scissors, and string.

I cut square paint chip in half, then folded this piece in half and cut folded piece into a triangle. After I cut out enough triangles, I placed the string between the folded paper and glued together. Since, the paint chips are stiff, I used clothes pins to hold the two pieces together until the glue was set. After it dries, hang up and smile!

No comments: