Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oh My- Counting Crows


It's weird how life works out sometimes. I was so excited when I heard my favorite band Michael Franti and Spearhead was going to be touring around here during our summer vacation. I got tickets for the Las Vegas show, booked us a room, coordinated the baby sitters. Well after a very long day, we arrived at our hotel with fifteen minutes to get to the show. Off we went, to the concert by the pool, and guess what? The lead singer of my favorite band was in the hospital with a ruptured appendix. I was really bummed. I had just left my Grandmother's funeral and was very much looking forward to Michael's music to cheer me up. We did enjoy the show by Counting Crows, but the disappointment is still with me. I hope Michael is doing well and wish him a speedy recovery.

No comments: